Вакансии в свиноводстве | Технический специалист (свиноводство)
Технический специалист (свиноводство)
Полный рабочий день
30% TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY / LEADERSHIP
- Identify, analyze and present on business opportunities, prioritizes current and future services. Provides strategic direction related to customer segmentation by balancing customer needs and resource constraints and assessing potential value creation and optimization.
- Contribute in new products pipeline development, lead the execution
- Active engagement in cross-functional collaboration with sales, production, supply chain
- Lead an execution of ongoing projects in a view of technical application
40% PEOPLE & TALENT MANAGEMENT
- To act as a driver of continuous improvement, drive change management process.
- Provides education and coaching both on professional skills and coaching according to Cargill’s Leadership Expectations and Guiding Principles.
- Creates plan for workforce needs for respective scope and directs the implementation of plans within individual country / region.
- Accountable for performance management, talent development, recruiting/ hiring, compensation management, succession planning and engagement of direct reports.
20% CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR KEY ACCOUNTS
- Lead the application and implementation of new technology with priotiry customers
- Conducts needs assessment and gathers requirements for key accounts with the most significant business impact by visits to those key accounts.
- Increase exchange in the organization on best practices to better serve customers.
5% ADMINISTRATIVE & BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- Leverages organization capabilities of cross-functional internal and external resources to identify opportunities for joint development
- Responsible for managing budget and effective execution of it, reporting needed according to administrative duties
5% EDUCATION AND SELF-DEVELOPMENT
- Swine TAM is expected to be role-model for Industry Leading Practicioner – meaning, should demonstrate constant passion for development, allocate some time for self-development and company and industry training
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Zootechnician or Vet higher education
• 5+ years of experience with Swine industry in Animal Nutrition field
• 3+ years of people management
• English - upper intermediate level
• Degree in Zootechnician or Vet education
• 10+ years of experience with Swine industry in Animal Nutrition field in production and B2B industry side
• 5+ years of people management experience
• Project management skills
• 3+ years in Applied Technology Swine in a top feed/additive industry player
• Fluent English
This is a strategic position to connect global and local research to practical solutions for CPN Russia customers. The person in this role is responsible for developing new technology solutions, ensure consistency in technology application, manages projects and continuously improve CPN Russia technical skills both of dedicated application and commercial team.
+7 (910) 077-12-00